About the Opportunity
Caressant Care is seeking a Food and Nutrition Manager to join our accomplished team of professionals between our 43-bed long term care home in Tavistock, Ontario and our 55-bed long term care home in Courtland, Ontario . Bring your culinary skills and enthusiasm for doing great work to our community-orientated long term care home.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Current membership in Canadian Society Nutrition Management (CSNM)
- Demonstrated leadership qualities
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Working knowledge of the Nursing Home Act
- Familiar with Clinical Dietetics Manuals and Interpretation of Therapeutic Diet Orders
- Experience in quality cookery considered an asset
This is a permanent full-time position. Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
The successful candidate will require a current Criminal Record Check with a Vulnerable Sector Screening.
Apply directly through the following link: Food and Nutrition Manager – Courtland & Tavistock – Apply Here!