Seasons Care Dietitian Network is a consulting network of Dietitians specializing in Long Term Care and Retirement Homes. Over the past 24 years Seasons Care has become the leader in Seniors Nutrition. We partner with many Long-Term Care and Retirement Homes by providing consulting Dietitian and Nutrition Management services to support them in making a difference in the lives of the Residents. We continue to grow and welcome you to join our team.
This position offers 4 hours per week.
- Registered Dietitians Required
- Member in good standing of the College of Dietitians of British Columbia.
- Must have liability insurance, TB testing and vulnerable sector police check
- Preference will be given to applicants with experience in Long Term Care
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently/self-directed
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrates an ability to problem solve
- Computer Literacy-knowledge of computerized long-term care documentation programs an asset
- Membership in Dietitians of Canada – Gerontology Network an asset
- Travel may be required with some positions
Seasons Care Dietitian Network is proud to accommodate individual needs in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA), within our recruitment process. If you require accommodation at any time throughout the recruitment process, please let us know.
Seasons Care Inc. is a diverse and inclusive employer encouraging diverse population to apply and compete on opportunities.
We look forward to hearing from you!Apply now Return to Job Opportunities