We are currently seeking motivated, dependable, self-reliant, Registered Dietitians to join our family. Full and part time positions are available.
- Must be in good standing as a member of the College of Dietitians of Ontario.
- Must be insured for liability purposes.
- Experience in LTC an asset but we are able to train
- Bilingualism is an asset but not required
All are Welcome to Apply including:
- New Graduates
- Retirees / Approaching retirement
- Out-of-Province Dietitians
- Dietitians seeking part-time or full-time work
- Food Service Managers are welcome to submit applications, as our company gets opportunities for employment for these positions as well.
Seasons Care Dietitian Network is proud to accommodate individual needs in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA), within our recruitment process. If you require accommodation at any time throughout the recruitment process, please let us know.
Please note: Travel may be required with some positions. If you have a commitment to quality, learning and growth and are seeking a rewarding career then please submit your resume and credentials to us!
Thank you and we are looking forward to hearing from you!