Seasons Care Dietitian Network is a consulting network of Dietitians specializing in Long-Term Care and Retirement Homes. Over the past 25 years Seasons Care has become the leader in Seniors Nutrition in Canada. We partner with many Long-Term Care and Retirement Homes by providing consulting Dietitian and Nutrition Management services to support them in making a difference in the lives of their Residents. We continue to grow and welcome you to join our team.
This contract offers 8 hours per week, flexible start date.
Seasons Care Dietitian Network is proud to accommodate individual needs in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA), within our recruitment process. If you require accommodation at any time throughout the recruitment process, please let us know.
Seasons Care is a diverse and inclusive network. We encourage applications from First Nations, Métis and Inuit peoples, racialized persons and those who identify as LGBTQ+.
We thank all the applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Must have current registration with CASLPO and provide proof
- Must be insured for liability purposes
- Must be willing to travel
- Experience in dysphagia management and evaluation of swallowing
- We believe that you can teach skills, but you can’t teach personality. It is important to us that all of our SLPs conduct themselves in a professional and caring manner at all times while in our clients’ Homes.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively as a member of interprofessional teams