Do you like to think outside the box and enjoy finding creative solutions? Seasons Care is seeking an individual who is passionate about driving company growth and helping professionals to embark on an exciting career path in Long-Term Care.
Seasons Care Dietitian Network is a consulting network of Dietitians specializing in Long-Term Care and Retirement Homes. Since 1996, Seasons Care has become the leader in Seniors Nutrition in Canada. We partner with many Long-Term Care and Retirement Homes by providing consulting Dietitian and Nutrition Management services to support them in making a difference in the lives of their Residents. We continue to grow and welcome you to join our team.
Seasons Care Dietitian Network is proud to accommodate individual needs in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA), within our recruitment process. If you require accommodation at any time throughout the recruitment process, please let us know.
Seasons Care is a diverse and inclusive network. We encourage applications from First Nations, Métis and Inuit peoples, racialized persons and those who identify as LGBTQ+.
We thank all the applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Proven attention to detail
- Solution oriented
- Strong people skills
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Motivated, eager to learn
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office
- Preference will be given to applicants with administrative experience and/or a bachelor's degree in business administration, Human Resources, or related field.
- Work closely with Operations Team to gain a comprehensive understanding of the company’s hiring needs, and to meet hiring goals and expectations.
- Work closely with Operations Team to design, refine, and implement innovative recruitment strategies.
- Post job opportunities to website and import all applicants into existing database.
- Reach out to existing database and discover candidates interested in existing opportunities.
- Screen and manage applicants throughout the hiring process by conducting interviews and establishing ongoing communication.
- Foster high-touch relationships with qualified candidates.
- Complete reference checks once successful candidates have been selected.
- Continually assess the effectiveness of recruitment processes, research best practices, and obtain feedback from new hires; utilizing the data to refine and improve processes over time.