Seasons Care provides permanent and temporary dietitian services for Long Term Care Homes across the country. We have developed policies, procedures and practical interventions related to the optimal nutritional care.
We also offer:
- Scheduled monthly hours are based on the Ministry of Health minimum standard of 0.5 hours per resident per month.
- Consulting Dietitian Services
- Clinical assessments, evaluation and documentation are provided for LTC residents in compliance with all of the requirements of the Ministry of Health.
- Extra focus is put on residents at high risk of developing nutrition related concerns.
- Each resident it provided with an individualized comprehensive nutrition care plan based on nutrition analysis, implementation of nutritional needs and evaluation of ongoing effectiveness of the plan of care.
- All Seasons Care RDs are trained on MDS, Point Click Care and Medicare electronic charting systems.
- The RD is an active member of health care team. Communication with medical and nursing staffs regarding dietary needs of residents.
- Counselling residents and/or families concerning regular and therapeutic diets. Recording in the medical records significant information relating to the resident’s response to their therapeutic diet.
- All Seasons Care RDs remain current in nutrition practices and network with nutrition specialists as needed e.g. Renal, tube feeds.
- Seasons Care guarantees your required hours
- WSIB coverage
- 100% Service Guarantee