A Long Term Care home is Lion’s Head is currently in need of a Food and Nutrition Manager. This position offers 36 hours per week, and consists of 1-2 days in kitchen/cooking, and 3 days to do QIA/HQO, RAI coding for low and medium residents, ordering, and overseeing housekeeping and maintenance.
- CSNM (Canadian Society of Nutrition Managers) Membership required
- Must have TB testing and vulnerable sector police check
- Preference will be given to applicants with experience in Long Term Care
- Ability to work independently/self-directed
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrates an ability to problem solve
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Computer Literacy-knowledge of computerized long-term care documentation programs an asset
Seasons Care Dietitian Network is proud to accommodate individual needs in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA), within our recruitment process. If you require accommodation at any time throughout the recruitment process, please let us know.
Seasons Care Inc. is a diverse and inclusive employer encouraging diverse population to apply and compete on opportunities.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply now Return to Job Opportunities