Seasons Care Inc. is a consulting network of Dietitians specializing in Long Term Care and Retirement Homes. The Nutrition Managers who work within the network are all members of the Canadian Society of Nutrition Managers. Over the past 22 years Seasons Care has developed a successful track record with being able to find great Nutrition Managers and put them into LTC Homes and Retirement Homes.
We are currently looking for a qualified applicant to take on the permanent role of Director of Culinary Services at a Long Term Care home in Paris.
- CSNM (Canadian Society of Nutrition Managers) Membership required
- Must have TB testing and vulnerable sector police check
- Preference will be given to applicants with experience in Long Term Care
- Ability to work independently/self-directed
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrates an ability to problem solve
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Computer Literacy-knowledge of computerized long-term care documentation programs an asset
This position needs to be filled ASAP.
Seasons Care Dietitian Network is proud to accommodate individual needs in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA), within our recruitment process. If you require accommodation at any time throughout the recruitment process, please let us know.
Seasons Care Inc. is a diverse and inclusive employer encouraging diverse population to apply and compete on opportunities.
We look forward to hearing from you!Apply now Return to Job Opportunities