REQUIREMENTS (Skills, Abilities, Qualifications and Education):
- Has successfully completed or is enrolled or willing to enroll in the Food Service Worker program.
- Has a valid Food Safety Training Certificate.
- Employees shall be selected on the basis of their skill, ability, experience and qualifications.
- Applicants are encouraged to include an updated resume at time of application.
- Interviews may be used to help select the best candidate. Candidates who choose not to supply an updated resume as encouraged may be excluded from continue on in the interview and selection process.
- Where two or more applicants are relatively equal, the decision will be based on seniority.
- An unsuccessful applicant may request a meeting with management to discuss ways in which they can improve their qualifications for future postings.